Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another ! Mystery !

Like any good story-teller, I've left you hanging after that last post, haven't I? I bet you're dying of curiosity. Well, sorry 'bout that, but you're going to have to wait a day or two for the mystery to be revealed. Because - tada! - I've got another project to do today! Here's a hint:


And speaking of KitchenAid (R) mixers, I just found a *wonderful* video showing what to do if your mixer leaks oil! (Mine doesn't but I understand it can be a problem if it sits around a lot without being used. Plus, mine is probably 20 years old so I bet it wouldn't hurt to do this procedure anyway. AND I have all the tools!) 

Anyway - the video is here.  And I sure hope that guy gets ALL the presents his heart desires. WHAT a huge help this video is!

Must run - my kitchen is calling to me...

No comments: