Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 2, Drawing 2

This isn't much because I didn't get around to it until I was almost asleep, but when I know I don't have much time (before my face hits the desk) I try to focus on one aim. This time it was trying to convey both wood grain and native color, AND shading. I don't judge (lol) I just hope to get practice at something useful, and I think I did that, anyway, no matter how poorly it was executed.


It's a wooden box with a velvet-lined drawer, and a little house, er, can't remember the name - a Russian house elf? I couldn't remember from where I was sitting what he's got, a violin or a flute, which was excellent because it forced me to just draw what I saw. (It's a flute.)



1 comment:

Terry said...

Nor do I know why there's the strange white background to the text. If anyone knows, could you put it in comments?