Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's that time of year again!

I just signed on for National Novel Writing Month 2013!  I finally succeeded in 2011 after several failures, and I didn't have anything in mind to write last year, but a story's been simmering in the back of my brain for a long time and I think it's time to take the plunge again.

They've gone with what I think is called "8-bit"-style logos this year, which leave me pretty cold, but I'll post one anyhow just to participate. I have my own ideas as to how to stimulate interest in a potential pep-squad of my local friends, to keep me flogging the keyboard. I think the secret to my 2011 success was my fun kit of stuff I sent them, which included chocolate.  ... Maybe the chocolate was the secret to my success, now that I think on't.

Anyway, here we go again!

No comments: