The other night, I finished my first CoBaSi buttercream yellow sock:
Not quite ready to launch its mate so I was looking around for something else to do for a bit. I had some sewing projects' materials and a sketchbook and supplies sitting on the dining room table for the past week, so it obviously couldn't be either of those. I ended up digging out some fabric and the disassembled Kleenex cube from which I'd long ago planned to make a tissue box. So that's what I'm doing:
Somehow it never seemed this messy in the workshop in my head. It's going to take awhile; glue needs to dry, etc. These are the fabrics I got for it:
And the summer goes gliding by...