Thursday, August 27, 2015

Starting to wonder...

So I left my new used car back where I bought it Monday, because the "Check engine" light had gone on 30 minutes after I drove it off the lot and stayed on for almost two weeks. So they gave me a 2011 Sonata as a loaner, and said they'd call me once the cause of the light was found and fixed, if it was something that needed fixing. Since then: not a word. I called this morning and was told the lady would look into it and call me back. That was about 7 hours ago, and not a word. I'm really starting to wonder...

In the meantime, I've successfully restarted the second yellow CoBaSi sock! AND! I started another pair of socks - using beautiful Koigu wool, and this time I'm getting fancy: I'm using a simple herringbone lace pattern on the leg - and it turns out it's not as hard doing lace as I thought.



I'm very pleased with how it's going. I even kinda overdid it last night - both hands are sore today, so I'm leaving them sit tonight.

And that's about as exciting as it gets around here.

No comments: