Friday, October 09, 2015

It's a "Terry's Projects" day!

My project today has been to get my car, finally! I still have to get the credit union's check over to the dealer (tomorrow) but inasmuch as the dealer has my personal check for the whole amount (to be returned to me when I give them the previously mentioned c.u. check), and I have the car - it's MINE. And I think I'm going to love it! It's a 2008 Saturn VUE:


And then I went and got restocked on a TON of groceries, and stopped at a couple of garage sales because I can now! My finds: some lovely crystal wine glasses, and lovely crystal dessert flutes, for a dime apiece! A couple of inexpensive picture frames, ditto. Paperbacks of Great Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, and of James M. Cain's Double Indemnity, and the DVD of "Best In Show" - a hilarious movie I'm looking forward to seeing again.

And now I'm completely worn out. Yay, it's Friday night!

No comments: