Thursday, November 03, 2011

Another good night on the novel! It's coming together, kind of. It's going to take me all this first seven days to even get all the main characters introduced, and it's going to be interesting trying to sneakily start the actual plot while the reader thinks they're just being introduced to characters - but then, I guess that's true of any novel. *slumps* Duh.

Well, it's good to be writing again, and so far, so good! I'm well within reach of my goal for tomorrow night: 10,000 words!

And I've got a bit of a synopsis, finally:

An inner city kid from Omaha, a recent and bitter divorcee from Des Moines, and a disappointed accountant from Minneapolis each reserve a cabin on an island in the middle of a remote Minnesota lake, for a month of rest, meditation, self-reflection, and peace.

They think.

No comments: