Sunday, July 12, 2015

The hanging drop trembles

Still no word on my car, but at this point I'm not going to worry about it until later this week. Tomorrow's my surgery and my anxiety level yo-yos in a slow oscillation. Trying to tidy up around here, prep stuff for when I get home (though several people have either told me or written in their blogs that the operation itself is routine and post-op discomfort is minimal, and I'm really not scared of the operation), and keep my mind occupied - though I can tell when the anxiety's working in the background because I do things like completely forget I don't have a car while cheerfully writing up a grocery list. I am so fortunate to have such a golden friend who will come by later to take me to the store AND go with me to the hospital tomorrow!

Tick tock...

No comments: